1. Your initial booking fee reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
2. The date of your final payment is the day the baked items are to be collected or on the specified date on this form.
3. Any changes of size, style or flavors of the cake must be requested two weeks prior to the event and cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
4. If you cancel your order you then forfeit the non-refundable booking fee. As a goodwill gesture in some cases you may move your booking fee to an alternative date providing we have availability. If for any reason (sickness, emergency, acts of God, etc.) we need to cancel your order, your deposit will be returned in full.
5. If you or your representative elects to pick up and set up the baked items, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the items once they leave our possession.
6. If you opt for delivery, we are not responsible for any damage to the cake or baked items after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and
environment for the baked items. Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and should be placed in a cool room temperature environment.
7. If flowers are provided by an outside source, you acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
8. On occasion we will photograph our baked items and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
8. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
9. By paying the non-refundable booking fee, you have agreed to the terms & conditions listed.
Disclaimer: Please note that we take every order very seriously and we will always strive to meet every expectation of our customers. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your order, any complaints are to be made within 24 hours of collection/delivery of your baked items. If for any reason you feel you require a refund, we require 75% of the baked items returned to inspect.
Texas Cottage Food Law
The SB 81 (Texas Cottage Food Bill) allows bakers to legally sell their baked goods. In order to comply with the labeling requirements you will find the following verbiage in your invoice: In compliance with the SB 81 “Texas Cottage Food Law” you are hereby notified that -This food is prepared in a home kitchen and is not inspected by the Department of State Health Services or a local health department. It contains the following common allergens: eggs, milk, wheat, nuts.
You will also find a label attached with the same information on your packaged goods; cookies must be individually labeled as well.
Pretty Sweet (Paulina Noyola) holds a valid Food Handler’s certification – TXFC-1139331